Stainless Games are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Operation Assistant to provide administrative support to the operations team, including HR, recruitment, and facilities.
At Stainless Games, you’ll work with talented colleagues in a fun, relaxed environment on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Stainless is an independent computer game developer established in 1994 with a catalogue of multi-million-selling titles under our belt. Over the years, we’ve developed over 60 games and 300 SKUs for Mobile, Console, PC, Steam and VR for gamers to enjoy.
This is an entry-level graduate role that covers many parts of the business and will suit someone who enjoys creating routines out of chaos and can deal with each day being different.
Ideal candidates will be interested in a career in Recruitment, HR or Business Administration and would be a local graduate with a degree related to HR, Recruitment or other Business-type subjects (Ideally, also loves video games!)
This role is 100% office-based and does not support remote or hybrid working.
- Support the Operations team of HR, Recruitment, and Facilities to help the smooth running of a busy office and our remote co-workers.
- Ensuring facilities are kept clean and tidy, and consumables never run out.
- Booking meetings.
- Organising and booking travel and accommodation as required.
- General filing and mailing.
- Covering reception and answering the phone.
- Dealing with deliveries.
- Look after visitors and make sure they have a positive experience.
- General facilities administration (utilities, insurance etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Office365 suite of apps.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys supporting the team and providing help to get stuff done!
- Right to work in the UK.
- A good degree in HR, Recruitment or Business related fields or equivalent experience.
Other work benefits include:
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2-week Christmas shutdown
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Relocation assistance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Mental Health First Aiders at work
- And much more...including on the social side
The Isle of Wight has become an increasingly attractive lifestyle destination. The Times listed the Island in thier 'coolest places in the UK' list 2022! It’s one of the sunniest places in the UK, and you’re never more than a 25-minute drive from a beach, making it ideal for outdoor living and family life.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally.
Please apply now to be part of our friendly and progressive team!